The 13th CO2GeoNet Open Forum "Growing CCS for a sustainable future“ and adjacent joint workshops will take place from April 24–26, 2017, on San Servolo Island, Venice, Italy. The Open Forum will be devoted, on April 24–25, to state -of-the-art presentations given by renowned international experts, on the following topics:
- Meeting the Paris Agreement targets: Update on trends and achievements towards climate goals
- Transitioning to a net zero emission future: Zero/low CO2 commodities using CCS
- Accelerating CCS to a large-scale deployment: What is needed to remove remaining barriers ?
- Growing CCS sectors and emerging opportunities: New sectors and developments in CCS
- International knowledge sharing on CO2 storage: Sharing practical experience and public engagements strategies
The Open Forum will be followed on April 26 by the following events:
- Workshop: Storage site solutions
Organized by ENOS project
- Workshop: Developing large-scale storage in USA and Norway
Organized by Gassnova
More details, programs and registration will be available soon at: http://conference2018.co2geonet.com.