NorTex Petroleum Cluster, Petroleum Research School of Norway, Rice University, and the Royal Norwegian Consulate General in Houston extend an invitation to participate at the 3rd Biennial Conference on CO2 EOR, titled "CO2 for EOR as CCUS," at Rice University in Houston, Texas, USA, on October 4–6, 2017.
The objective of the conference is to establish a dialogue between universities in Texas and Norway, the oil industry in Texas and Norway, and other CO2 EOR stakeholders, in order to:
- Accelerate CO2 research collaboration between Norway and Texas
- Provide opportunity for experts in industry and academia to collectively discuss CO2 research
- Update faculty, postdocs, and PhD students on current research status and the way forward
- Provide the oil industry an opportunity to communicate with the next generation petroleum engineers
- Emphasize CO2 a as means to mitigate negative climate effects in oil production
Learn more on the conference website.